AnimationLab Plug-in for TurboCAD is easy-to-use software for creating professional-looking animations from your TurboCAD designs. Use single click animation features to quickly enhance your work, or access high-end animation features for professional presentations.
Here are the steps below need to be performed for the installation:
1.Right-click on the setup file(.exe) of Animation Lab and Run it as administrator. The installation wizard window will appear, on the first screen, you can change the location where you want to save the files if you want to.
2. Click on NEXT.
3.The next window will be the License agreement, Choose the radio button “I accept the term in the license agreement” and click on NEXT.
4. After that, you are required to input the customer information.
Here you need to enter
•For whom the application should be installed, choose the appropriate radio-button suitable to you.
After entering the required information, click on NEXT.
5. In the next window, you are required to select the setup type. There are two setups:
In the complete setup, all program features will install, it requires the more disk space.
In the custom setup, you need to choose the particular features you need to install/use.
After selecting the required setup, click on NEXT.
6. Click on INSTALL to continue installation. If you want a shortcut of Animation lab on the desktop, check the check-box "Display the AnimationLabv5 shortcut on my desktop" and then click on NEXT.
7. The installation progress window will appear. You can click on Cancel anytime during installation to cancel the installation process.
8. When the installation is completed, installation success message “Installation wizard completed” will appear, you need to click on FINISH.
After the complete installation, you can access the Animation Lab by clicking on its shortcut icon on the desktop, after that, a dialog box will appear, from which you can select the TurboCAD with which you want to use the Animation Lab with.
Now, open the TurboCAD for which you have chosen the Animation Lab to run with e.g. TurboCAD Pro Platinum 2017. Inside TurboCAD, it will be available to you by going to Tools-> Palettes-> Animation Lab. You can access its functionalities from the AnimationLab palette.