Please follow the steps mentioned below to install TurboFloorPlan (windows version).
- If you are given the product download links, then click on one of the download links (32bit or 64bit) depending upon your windows operating system (OS). Once the setup file (.exe file) is downloaded, right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
- Installation Setup Wizard will appear with a Welcome message. Click on Next to continue with the installation process.
Wait for a while it prepares the installation shield for wiz. Clicking on Cancel button will cancel the installation.
- Click on Next to continue installation.
- Select the first radio button to accept the license agreement. You can also print the license agreement by clicking on Print button. Click Next to continue.
- You can set the destination path/folder to install TurboFloorPlan by clicking on Change button. It will open the browse window from where you can set the path. Click OK, then click Next.
Next, you will be required to input the followings:
- User Name – You can enter your name here
- Organization- Not a mandatory field to input
- Serial Number – Must enter a valid serial number that is provided to you via email. If your serial key is accepted by the installer, then email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of this window (as shown below) and your serial key.
- Once you have enterd the required information, click Once your serial key is accepted, you are setup to begin installation. Click on Install button to continue. Of if you don’t want to install TurboFloorPlan, click on Cancel button. If you want to go back to the previous window to make any changings in User Name or Organization name, then click on Back button.
- Once your serial key is accepted, you are setup to begin the installation. Click on Install button to continue. Of if you don’t want to install TurboFloorPlan, click on Cancel button. If you want to go back to the previous window to make any changing in User Name or Organization name, then click on Back button.
- As the installation begins, you can view the installation progress. Clicking on cancel will render all the changes unsaved and cancel the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, a success message will appear. Click on Finish button.
- Once the installation is finished. You can see that the TurboFloorPlan icon will have appeared on your desktop. Right-click on it to Run as administrator. It will ask you for the Activation code (provided to you via email along with Serial Key). If you have the Activation code, input it. In other case, you can request for online activation or you can request IMSI support at email@example.com. You are supposed to provide your Serial key when you request for an activation code.Note: If you run into the problem where the software asks you for activation code again and again, then run the program as administrator. For details, click on TurboFloorPlan Activation