TurboCAD Installation: Follow the steps given below to begin TurboCAD installation.
- If you are given the product download links, then click on one of the download links (32bit or 64bit) depending upon your windows operating system (OS). Once the setup file (.exe file) is downloaded, right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
- Installation Setup Wizard will appear with a Welcome message. Click on Next to continue with the installation process.
- Select the first radio button to accept the license agreement. You can also print the license agreement by clicking on Print button. Click Next to continue.
- Next, you will be required to input the followings:
- User Name – You can enter your name here
- Organization- Not a mandatory field to input
- Serial Number – Must enter a valid serial number that is provided to you via email. If your serial key is accepted by the installer, then email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of this window (as shown below) and your serial key.
- Select one of the user(s) type who will have access to use this program.
- Once you have entered the required information, click Next.
- Once your serial key is accepted, you can set the destination path/folder to install TurboCAD by clicking on Change button. It will open the browse window from where you can set the path. Click OK, then click Next.
- Select the installation type.
- Full – click Next and it will take you to the installation window to begin installation
- Custom – click Next and it will take you the Custom Setup window, from where you can select the features of your choice that you want in your program.
Custom Setup Window – Here you can customize the installation by selecting only those features that you want in your program. As you select a certain feature, its description appears on right with the details on disc space required by each feature to install on your system. By clicking Space button, you can see if your destination disc (as selected in step 5) is enough to install the selected feature.
- Once you have come this far, you are setup to begin the installation. Click on Install button to continue. Of if you don’t want to install TurboFloorPlan, click on Cancel button. If you want to go back to the previous window to make any changing in User Name or Organization name, then click on Back button.
As the installation begins, you can view the installation progress. Clicking on cancel will render all the changes unsaved and cancel the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, a success message will appear. If you wish to open Readme file after installation, checkmark “Yes, I want to view the Readme file.” Otherwise, simply click on Finish button
- Once the installation is finished. You can see that the TurboCAD icon will have appeared on your desktop. Right-click on it to Run as administrator. It will ask you for Activation code (provided to you via email along with Serial Key). If you have the Activation code, input it. In other cases, you can request for online activation or you can request IMSI support at email@example.com. You are supposed to provide your Serial key when request for activation code
Note: If you run into the problem where the software asks you for activation code again and again, then run the program as administrator i.e. right-click on the desktop icon and select “Run as administrator.”