Please follow the below steps to install TurboCAD on your PC.
1. The TurboCAD 2019 program comes in both a 64-bit and a 32-bit version. These are the two different installation files:
The .EXE files are in a compressed form and must be extracted and copied to your PC as a first part of the installation process.
2. Double click and Run the first file for installing the 64-bit version, the second if you wish to install the 32-bit version.
3. You will be prompted with the below window.
- Here, you need to select the path where installation setup files will be extracted. Default path is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboCAD 2019 x64 Setup Files (for the 64-bit version)
- Click the Install button to proceed.
4. After the extraction is completed, you will be prompted with the below window to install some Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (x64)/(x86) , if these are already not already installed on your PC.
- Click Install button to proceed.
5. Click the Next button and click the first button to Accept the End User License Agreement after reading.
6. Enter your User Name, Organization, 20-digit Serial Number in the respective fields.
- Click Next button to proceed.
7. Click the Next button to install TurboCAD on default path, or click Change to install to a different folder.
8. Choose the setup type that best suits your needs. It is recommended to choose the Full option.
- Click Next to proceed.
9. The installation wizard is now ready to begin installation. Click Install button to begin.